Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Reply To A Letter of Complaint

Hello,

You received a letter of complaint. Write a reply to the letter in which you provide an explanation for the security procedure.


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to complain about the treatment I received at the hands of your airport security staff. First of all, when I was departing from the airport, the security attendant at the metal detector was very rude, and did not allow me to take my sunscreen lotion in my carry-on luggage. There was no explanation; she just took it from me.

Then, when I arrived back from my trip, I was thoroughly searched by customs, and it was an extremely embarrassing experience. They provided no explanation for why I was being searched. In fact, they were even more unfriendly than your security personnel. I was very insulted by the treatment I received in your airport, and I would like an explanation.

Sincerely,
Mr. Peter Codfrey

Some expressions you may decide to use:

provide an explanation
security staff/personnel
do a search at random
have the authority to perform/do a search
restrictions on liquids, gels, aerosols
not greater than 100 ml.

Looking forward to reading your posts.

Regards,
RV

1 comment:

  1. It’s really great information for becoming a better Blogger. Keep sharing, Thanks. For more details to visit Aviation Operations And Management In Nagpur

    ReplyDelete